Broad spectrum perfume-free and dye-free, water-resistant SPF 30 sunscreen for professional use to protect the skin against harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Sun protection factor of 50 - Sun Protection Factor of 50 provides 50 times the skin’s normal protection against the sun’s UVB rays
- Protection from UVC rays - provides protection when exposed to UVC rays created artificially during some industrial processes (e.g. welding)
- Lineman's glove test compatible - safe to be used by electricians wearing electrical insulating gloves
- Water resistant formula - water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Non-greasy formula - quickly and easily absorbs into the skin. Encourages regular use; helps to not affect dexterity with handheld tools
- Contains Vitamin E - helps soothe and condition the skin
- Perfume-free and dye-free - designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added
- Dermatologist tested - formulated to be non-irritating to the skin
- Made without Oxybenzone and Octinoxate - Complies with Hawaii Act No. 104 (2018) and Key West Sunscreen Ordinance, banning sunscreens that contain Oxybenzone and Octinoxat20
We aim to despatch our customer orders as quickly as possible. For orders placed online and where the items are held in stock the goods will be usually despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
If for any reason delivery is delayed we will notify you.
We deliver to Mainland UK addresses, the following delivery services are available:
For orders over £100
|Standard next day delivery||F.O.C.|
For orders below £100
|Standard next day delivery||£7.50|
Enhanced delivery options
For priority timed deliveries, weekend or options outside of mainland UK, please Contact us for a quotation.
Returns & Cancellation
Faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions of Sale, faulty or damaged goods may be returned if these have been inspected upon delivery or where not possible, signed for them as “not examined” and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods.
Incorrectly delivered items must be returned in their original condition, in unopened packaging, as delivered, with proof of purchase.
Unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods
If an order has been placed incorrectly, and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods, we may at our discretion agree a return of the goods, however these will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Where an item is bespoke or has been decorated returns will not be accepted.
If ordering goods as a consumer you have a statutory right to cancel the order for any reason and receive a full refund including any standard delivery charges. To exercise your right you must notify us by email/post/phone within 14 calendar days from order acceptance or from receiving the goods. If the order is delivered in installments, the time-frame ends 14 calendar days after you receive the final installment. This does not apply to bespoke or decorated goods.
Goods must be returned within 14 days from cancellation of order and you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order.Returns
You may return faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods within 30 days from receiving them. Goods should be returned in their original condition and we will issue a replacement or refund.
Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order, including delivery and returns costs.