For the detailed size guide of each product please view the individual specification sheet in the documents section. Alternatively please refer to manufacturer specific size guides below.
Manufacturer size guides
General size information
FS510: Ergonomically designed to offer hygiene, traction, safety and prolonged standing footwear solutions.
- Machine washable at 30Â°c to ensure stringent clinical and food industry hygiene standards.
- Easy to wipe clean to prevent cross-contamination.
- Can be considered in the same way as any cloth in order to plan periodical washing
- . Revolutionary bonded antimicrobial technology, AEGIS Microbe ShieldÂ® provides protection against odour/staining/deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- The sole has been ergonomically designed to provide a high-level of traction and exceed strict SRC slip resistant standards - essential where slips from spillages is a real risk - and is resistant to various low concentration acids, oils, animal plant oil
- Specifically designed 200 joule protective cap engineered from a lightweight composite material to considerably reduce fatigue, especially in the case of continuous use and working standing for long periods.
- Breathable, water-resistant microfiber upper with moisture wicking antibacterial lining.
- The wide and roomy toe box area allows feet to maintain a natural position during work.
- Comfort fitted with a thick anti-bacterial insole. Pull on shoe with comfort padded collar.
We aim to despatch our customer orders as quickly as possible. For orders placed online and where the items are held in stock the goods will be usually despatched within the displayed expected delivery timescale.
If for any reason delivery is delayed we will notify you.
We deliver to Mainland UK addresses, the following delivery services are available:
Standard next day delivery
|For orders over £150 (excluding signage)
For orders below £150
|For orders under £150 (excluding signage)
|Specialist delivery service (e.g. signage):
Enhanced delivery options
For priority timed deliveries, weekend or options outside of mainland UK, please contact us for a quotation.
Returns & Cancellation
Faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions of Sale, faulty or damaged goods may be returned if these have been inspected upon delivery or where not possible, signed for them as “not examined” and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods.
Incorrectly delivered items must be returned in their original condition, in unopened packaging, as delivered, with proof of purchase.
Unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods
If an order has been placed incorrectly, and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods, we may at our discretion agree a return of the goods, however these will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Where an item is bespoke or has been decorated returns will not be accepted.
If ordering goods as a consumer you have a statutory right to cancel the order for any reason and receive a full refund including any standard delivery charges. To exercise your right you must notify us by email/post/phone within 14 calendar days from order acceptance or from receiving the goods. If the order is delivered in installments, the time-frame ends 14 calendar days after you receive the final installment. This does not apply to bespoke or decorated goods.
Goods must be returned within 14 days from cancellation of order and you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order.Returns
You may return faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods within 30 days from receiving them. Goods should be returned in their original condition and we will issue a replacement or refund.
Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order, including delivery and returns costs.