AS440 SKOMER: Metal-free waterproof hybrid boot from Amblers Safety.
- Half moulded fully waterproof rubber galosh, action crazy horse leather upper and water-resistant nylon mesh panels.
- High leg lace up with five non-metallic D-rings, two upper speed lacing hooks and industrial strength cord lacing.
- Water-resistant nylon mesh full leg gusset tongue with padded top.
- YKK® metal-free quick access side zip with internal wide opening gusset and outer weather-proof tab and touch fastening closure.
- Internal waterproof breathable membrane, Thinsulate™ thermal insulation and moisture wicking mesh lining.
- Removable EVA insole with pressure point support and memory foam heel pad.
- Metal-free 200J impact and compression resistant toe cap and composite midsole for underfoot protection.
- Anti-fantigue energy-rebounding EVA foam pellet midsole, offering light, flexible and resilient cushioning.
- Hardwearing fuel and oil resistant rubber outsole, heat resistant of temperatures up to 300°C.
We aim to despatch our customer orders as quickly as possible. For orders placed online and where the items are held in stock the goods will be usually despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
If for any reason delivery is delayed we will notify you.
We deliver to Mainland UK addresses, the following delivery services are available:
For orders over £100
|Standard next day delivery||F.O.C.|
For orders below £100
|Standard next day delivery||£7.50|
Enhanced delivery options
For priority timed deliveries, weekend or options outside of mainland UK, please Contact us for a quotation.
Returns & Cancellation
Faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions of Sale, faulty or damaged goods may be returned if these have been inspected upon delivery or where not possible, signed for them as “not examined” and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods.
Incorrectly delivered items must be returned in their original condition, in unopened packaging, as delivered, with proof of purchase.
Unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods
If an order has been placed incorrectly, and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods, we may at our discretion agree a return of the goods, however these will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Where an item is bespoke or has been decorated returns will not be accepted.
If ordering goods as a consumer you have a statutory right to cancel the order for any reason and receive a full refund including any standard delivery charges. To exercise your right you must notify us by email/post/phone within 14 calendar days from order acceptance or from receiving the goods. If the order is delivered in installments, the time-frame ends 14 calendar days after you receive the final installment. This does not apply to bespoke or decorated goods.
Goods must be returned within 14 days from cancellation of order and you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order.Returns
You may return faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods within 30 days from receiving them. Goods should be returned in their original condition and we will issue a replacement or refund.
Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order, including delivery and returns costs.