FS219: FS219 is a safety rigger with steel midsole and toe cap protection.
- Benefits from its functional draw-cord and easy adjustable cord-lock, preventing water and debris entering the boot.
- The hardwearing PU/TPU sole extends to offer bump cap protection against scuffing and the upper is reinforced at the heel.
- The sole is antistatic and provides first-class energy absorbing qualities in the heel strike area, reducing daily foot fatigue.
- Crafted with a full grain crazy horse leather upper that includes Amblers Safety warm-lining recommended for cool conditions or high activity levels.
- This degree of insulation would best serve those participating in activities that are more rigorous.
- Added heel kick panel for ease of change.
- Available in a unisex size range.
We aim to despatch our customer orders as quickly as possible. For orders placed online and where the items are held in stock the goods will be usually despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
If for any reason delivery is delayed we will notify you.
We deliver to Mainland UK addresses, the following delivery services are available:
For orders over £100
|Standard next day delivery||F.O.C.|
For orders below £100
|Standard next day delivery||£7.50|
Enhanced delivery options
For priority timed deliveries, weekend or options outside of mainland UK, please Contact us for a quotation.
Returns & Cancellation
Faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions of Sale, faulty or damaged goods may be returned if these have been inspected upon delivery or where not possible, signed for them as “not examined” and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods.
Incorrectly delivered items must be returned in their original condition, in unopened packaging, as delivered, with proof of purchase.
Unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods
If an order has been placed incorrectly, and that we have been notified within 3 working days from receiving the goods, we may at our discretion agree a return of the goods, however these will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Where an item is bespoke or has been decorated returns will not be accepted.
If ordering goods as a consumer you have a statutory right to cancel the order for any reason and receive a full refund including any standard delivery charges. To exercise your right you must notify us by email/post/phone within 14 calendar days from order acceptance or from receiving the goods. If the order is delivered in installments, the time-frame ends 14 calendar days after you receive the final installment. This does not apply to bespoke or decorated goods.
Goods must be returned within 14 days from cancellation of order and you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order.Returns
You may return faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods within 30 days from receiving them. Goods should be returned in their original condition and we will issue a replacement or refund.
Any refunds owed will be paid within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method used on the original order, including delivery and returns costs.